Sunday 20 September 2015

So today has been a great day, I have listened to Bill withers, played pop up pirate, and cos I knew I wasn't leaving the house I thought eff it I'm going to eat a whole meal!!
Even better it was made by my partners mothers, so it was a roast with some ackee and salt fish, I have only needed to run to the bath room 6 times today which is better yesterdays grand total of 15 times, with every time being dramatic and painful.

Tomorrow I hope to leave the house so that means I can only eat yogurt. last week I made a huge mistake and ate a small bowl of chilli for lunch then popped to Lidl. I got held up in the check out and started to feel my guts turn, the very real fear that I may shit myself or vomit or pass out from the pain kicked in to the point I thought all 3 where going to happen at once. I don't think I hid the fear very well, as the lady/ space invader that was stood inches away from me started to eye me up and back away slowly.

That little incident prompted a call to the IBD nurse, only to find her job post is vacant. So I went Back to my GP  to chase up a consultant appointment to discuss  my colonoscopy finding. GP explained my stool sample showed that inflammation markers where very high at 600 rather then under 100, in a way that's good cos now its a case of finding out where the problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment